PHOTO DIARY | A Trip To The Zoo

Monday, August 03, 2015

Recently I went to the zoo with a bunch of friends! We spent the whole day exploring the Toronto Zoo and all the amazing animals there! (You can see the full gallery here)



I think my favourite was the cute otter who kept doing tricks for the crowd behind the glass. I couldn't get a better photo but he was really cool to watch!

There were times when I really felt sorry for the caged animals - especially some of the birds. The cages were so small I'd be surprised of they would be able to really fly around instead of moving from branch to branch.


Other birds, like the flamingos, had no cage at all! It felt weird that some of these animals were being treated differently from others...


Walking was fun but the trip to the Canadian Domain was way too long. I was hurting pretty badly after that... I hope I didn't bother the rest of my group...

But even just relaxing I had a good time! I managed to snap a couple cute photos of this chipmunk who kept following us. I definitely recommend my 55-250mm zoom since I was able to 'get close' to most of the animals that day!


You Might Also Like

0 comments