Deborah Lippmann "Lady is a Tramp" Nail Polish Review

Wednesday, May 06, 2015


This is my first Deborah Lippmann nail polish and despite the price, I really just want to go out to Sephora and buy the lot!

The colour is a bright red that doesn't lean orange or blue, but seems pretty neutral. I think it could suit anyone! It's that sexy red that makes any outfit look a little more dramatic. The consistency seems jelly-like to me, which is pretty neat. I was able to get it opaque in two coats.

Drying time was pretty good too! I'd be interested to see if it stains when I go to remove it. Always make sure to wear a base coat either way.

The brush was long and thin, which I'm usually not very skilled with, but it was surprisingly easy to control the polish.

I think every lady should have a red polish they like in their collection! What are some of your favourites?

You Might Also Like

0 comments